Thursday, June 3, 2010

Peachy in Business!

Hey, Honey Loves!

Well, today was fairly productive even though it feels like it was unproductive...

Winding down after 4 years of pretty busy college life is awkwardly hard. It's tough to just relax. More crazy grad school dreams, and random stress. My body is convinced that it has 50 papers to write or something...maybe it's refusing to relax because it knows better than I do the ways in which grad school is going to ravage me...muahahahahaha.

Anywho...hellllllllooooooo tension tangent...

On the bright side, today I finally got my Etsy account stocked with accessories for sale! Yay! it actually took quite a while, but it feels great to have that started. So, now all of you who have been so supportive and interested in my earrings and accessories can buy them/refer friends to:

www.etsy.com/shop/paigeisapeach

Yay!!!!!! The shop is still a little plain, but I'll get it together in time. I spent a lot of today making more earrings too. Once I commit to sitting down and creating, I could do it for hours. I love making earrings and other accessories because I totally don't judge my work while I'm doing it. I just keep my hands going and I'm always so amused when a pair is finished. They have so much personality. They're all precious little weirdos. In fact, some of them even remind me of specific people (don't be pissed, precious little weirdos are my favorite kind of people!), so don't be shocked if I name a pair after you on the Etsy listings. :))))))))
(I named one for my Grandma Pennie, and I was so suprised to see that she had bought them. Yeah, that's right G-Ma was my first Etsy customer! LOL!)

I also ordered a bunch of really cool cruelty free feathers in bulk and I can't wait for them to get here, so I can get to creating some mooooooooore!

Welp, yup, that's my nerdy little life right now...feathers...and the Kardashians...and SoCal heat...and a hankerin' for some library time. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, Goodnight, Sweet Spirits.

Sleep well, and know how much you are loved!

xoxoxoxox

-Paige

oh: p.s. I miss you Chico Babies!!!!!

2 comments: